2009-02-02

About M

Hello! everyone. Welcome to my blog.

I'm Mona Huang, come from China.  I'm a self-employed internet-worker. I work in the special economic district of ShenZhen, Guangdong province. 

ShenZhen is  a beautiful city  which near Hong Hong,  the first city of Reform and Openning-up of China,  and was called "the South Gate of China". If you have a chance to entre into China from HongKong someday, you might have nity-five percent to pass through ShenZhen.

I'm an English learner. And this is my first English blog. I wish to learn English as quick as I can. So I will write down my essays when I have time.

As a learner, I know I might make a lot of mistakes. And I'll be thankful if someone will kindly correct me. 

Thank you all for your attentions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment