2009-04-17

About The Diary Things

It's been more than half a decade I hadn't write diary. Yeah, I used to write diary when I was a little girl, wrote something silly. You know what I mean, everything is so intersting before you know how it works. But after that, it becomes boring, too boring to be written down.

I never kept my diary books. Cause I destroyed it in evry day of my birthday, and begained a new one, and would destroy it at the next birthday. It soulds a little weird, but, yeah, I did it. No matter it was happy or sad, winning or losing, it's been past. What was done was done. I wouldn't look back and would go on my right way. So, destroying diary book was one of my way to celebrate my birthday, like a ritual [(宗教)仪式].

That's why I have no diary books today. I keep what I want in my memory. If I'd forgetten anything, that must be something unworthy.

But right now, I start writing something in English for practicing, to start of somethig new. I will write down what I have learned or what I have thought, all in English. I will try my best to keep it going. It will be very very funny, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment