2009-05-18

Speak of the Reality Shows

I like watching Reality Shows more than US TV Series, like "Prison Break" "Sex and the city" "Friends" "Desperate Housewives" or other Series. I mean, I like watching the TV Series too, but compare with Reality Show, I like the last one better.

I know the shows come out with lots of film editing, cutting or selecting, even sometimes acting. But we still can find out the real reaction on the faces when things go on. We never know what wound happen next, Caz there're no Scripts and rehearsals. Every one in the shows can be one of the show writer. Every one can change the whole game. And that's my favorite part.

People in the Reality Shows are laughing, crying, fighting, speaking dirty words(of course we got beeps), just like us. They're lifefull, so real, they could be one of our freinds, neighbors, or strangers pass throught on the street.

I've watched a lot of Reality Shows, that's for sure. I can tell some of them, like: "The Apprentice" "Survivor" "Project Run Way" "Kid Nation" "The Amazing Race" "America's Got Talent" "Britain's Got Talent", "American Inventor" "Outback Jack" ... and some modeling shows, I forgot the name. Oh, and "So you think you can dance", which I just watched the final show last Saturday night. Of course there are other shows, I just can't think of the names right this moment.

It's a great thing to watch part of other people's life. Maybey we can't have a thousand kind of life style in our life. But you know what, thank for the TV Shows, we can watch as God.

No comments:

Post a Comment